The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/14/2015 2:09 pm  #11

Re: Mythic is looking great!

I have to thank Filigree Forge for doing a great job on the kickstarter and on the book (which will hopefully come out soon now ).

1/14/2015 2:24 pm  #12

Mruf wrote:

What about the MAIN or FINAL product? Can ya estimate the date?

Soon

When the art is in, you'll get the pdf! 

1/14/2015 5:47 pm  #13

I apologize for my ignorence if there is an obvious answer to this, but I missed the KS and would like to get a copy of Mythic as soon as its available.  I understand that KS folks are first in line (as they should be).  Is there a way to pre-order? Are there any rough estimates of when those of us who missed the KS boat might be able to purchase a copy?  I can be patient, really, so if these questions are inconvenient, I understand.
Thanks 

1/17/2015 4:39 am  #14

The pdfs are being distributed by RPGNow, so as soon as they are available for the backers, they will be available for a general release as well.

2/03/2015 2:54 pm  #15

Might soon beeeee....now?

2/03/2015 3:41 pm  #16

All artwork is now in. I'll hold off on an official update until Sunday, to see where we are. However I'm hopeful for good news!

2/04/2015 5:43 pm  #17

Awesome.  I stumbled upon the Legendary Edition a few weeks ago and picked it up.  I read through it, really liked it, started assembling a group to play it, and then find out a new edition is coming out soon.  As might be expected, there was a very serious facepalm when I read about the Mythic Edition after I'd bought the other one.  

2/10/2015 5:51 pm  #18

Any news to share with us non-backers? I missed out on the kickstarter and I can't wait to get a copy of Mythic Edition. 

I'm guessing since it's so close to release it's too late to pledge on paypal? 

2/11/2015 10:15 pm  #19

Any more news on when the BoL Mythic pdf goes live?

2/11/2015 11:20 pm  #20

Iiiiiii, print is most wanted!

Bow to Satan!!!

Board footera