The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2014 11:06 am  #1

Barbarians of Lemuria New Website

I decided to migrate BoL from the general Beyond Belief Games website to one dedicated to all things BoL. I've made a start here

8/18/2014 11:25 am  #2

Re: Barbarians of Lemuria New Website

I like the new dedicated site, but I do have one question: The site says BoL: ME is slated for December 2015, is that a typo or has there been a revision of the timeframe for its release? The Kickstarter stated an estimated time of delivery for December 2014...

I'm cool with it either way, but I suspect some people are going to be confused.

8/18/2014 11:48 am  #3

nerosfiddle wrote:

I like the new dedicated site, but I do have one question: The site says BoL: ME is slated for December 2015, is that a typo or has there been a revision of the timeframe for its release? The Kickstarter stated an estimated time of delivery for December 2014...

I'm cool with it either way, but I suspect some people are going to be confused.

Oops...well spotted! I'll get on it...

8/18/2014 11:49 am  #4

Simon W wrote:

nerosfiddle wrote:

Oops...well spotted! I'll get on it...

Done...panic over

8/18/2014 3:31 pm  #5

Got the new site logged in my favorites. Will this be the site giving  progress and updates on the new Mythic edition?

8/18/2014 10:14 pm  #6

Kathulos wrote:

Got the new site logged in my favorites. Will this be the site giving  progress and updates on the new Mythic edition?

I will try to, but that's not so much the point of it. Its really to have an "official" site for BoL and BoL derivitives. Filigree Forge will be organizing KS updates (the main guy, Phil is on holiday till the end of the month, but as soon as he's back, I assure you he's right on it!)

8/19/2014 8:14 pm  #7

Looks like a great start!  Will there be a link to the forum in the "more" section?

8/20/2014 1:46 am  #8

Nice site. I shall come in there!

Bow to Satan!!!

8/20/2014 7:36 am  #9

Simon W wrote:

Filigree Forge will be organizing KS updates (the main guy, Phil is on holiday till the end of the month, but as soon as he's back, I assure you he's right on it!)

Indeed I will be!

11/17/2014 10:12 pm  #10

I've loved BOL since the "Thongor" version and would like to run a pbem BOL game. I was considering using those rules and just having prospective players go to 1km1kt to download the pdf and let them roll up heroes without me having to wear myself out having to explain things, but  I checked out your website and saw that the BOL (Jerry D. Grayson cover) was available as a pdf and was wondering if it would be alright to direct them to your BOL website to download THAT pdf, as A) it is a better written game, cutting the time I have to spend writing house rules, and B) the Lemuria described in that volume is more open ended so we don't have to scramble for used book stores and comic shops for sources that are probably not there in the first place? The website( totally devoted to pbem gaming) I'm running this on  doesn't have very many players familiar with the sword & sorcery genre (D & D type fantasy-yes, S & S- no) and I would like for them to have access to the best role-playing game in this genre. Thanx!

Last edited by Baragon (11/18/2014 2:51 pm)

Dammit, I wanna play BoL RIGHT @#$% NOW!

Board footera