The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2014 4:46 am  #1

Lets make some Mythic Characters

I'll start.

As my avatar and sig. indicates, I'm a big Solomon Kane fan. Here's a character that fits with the dark horror and pulp adventure of Howard's Elizabethan England:

Dr. Edward Fitz-Howard, Physician and Spy for the Crown
Strength 0, Agility 1, Mind 2, Appeal 1
Initiative 1, Melee 2, Ranged 0, Defence 1
Lifeblood: 10, Hero Points: 5
Careers: Noble 0, Scholar 1, Physician 2, Spy 1
Languages: English, French, Ancient Greek, Latin
Boons: Friends in High Places, Friends in Low Places, Tools of the Trade (surgical kit)
Flaws: Cravings (alcohol), City Dweller
Gear: Light armour (concealed leather jerkin), Rapier (1d6, the weapon of a 'gentleman')

Third son to a minor (and illegitimate) branch of the Howard family, Edward was forced to watch his extended relations enjoy the benefits of their esteemed name from a position of relative poverty. Parlaying his connections with promises of future service, he studied at Oxford, earning degrees in natural philosophy and medicine. By the end of his student term he was regularly crossing the channel, reporting on the attitude and disposition of Catholic France to the Crown. Now in his late twenties, he is heavily embroiled in the shadow world of spymaster Sir Francis Walsingham.

Last edited by Andrew (7/13/2014 5:37 am)

“Men shall die for this.”

7/13/2014 5:33 am  #2

Re: Lets make some Mythic Characters

Zamorian assassin named Yarosh the Cutler. I'm Howard's fan, too, but prefer Conan

Yarosh, 25 y.o., murderer for hire
STR 1 AG 3 MD 1 APP -1
Initiative 1 Melee 1 Defence 2 Range 0
Lifeblood: 11, Hero Points: 5
Careers: Assassin 2, Soldier 0, Acrobat 2, Vagabond 0
Languages: Zamorian, Turanian, Hyborian (Nemedian in particular dialect)
Boons: Friends in Low Places, Sneaky, Trademark Weapon-Zamorian long knife
Flaws: Fear of worms, Hunted
Gear: Light armour (concealed leather jerkin), Zamorian knife 2k6(low)

He ran out from the smelly mud of Zamorian lowest parts of society. Burglar, assasasin thief, cutler, rogue and... quite friendly guy - especially for own company. Learned on the streets (acrobat), one year spent in the army, but it was a terrible fault. Yarosh is simply to independent. Then he become an assassin. It hit the bulls eye. He killed Zamorian prince (wanted and hunted) and started the life of wanderer.
Fights only for money, out of hire - steady and hard to provoke.

Last edited by Mruf (7/13/2014 8:14 am)

Bow to Satan!!!

7/13/2014 5:36 am  #3

Re: Lets make some Mythic Characters

Very nice!

“Men shall die for this.”

Board footera