The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2024 1:11 pm  #11

Re: Spending Advancement Points on Followers

My understanding has always been that 1 AP bought you 10 LB worth of rabble, rather than 10 rabble with 1 LB, necessarily. So you could get 5 with 2 LB, or 3 with 3 LB instead.

3/23/2024 3:44 pm  #12

Dr. Magister wrote:

My understanding has always been that 1 AP bought you 10 LB worth of rabble, rather than 10 rabble with 1 LB, necessarily. So you could get 5 with 2 LB, or 3 with 3 LB instead.

I think that's a great houserule and one that I hadn't thought of but will use myself if I ever get a campaign going.  I think the rules specify 10 rabble with 1 LB each if I'm not mistaken.

3/23/2024 8:18 pm  #13

Dr. Magister wrote:

When you say this is your understanding, are you saying this is how you interpreted the rules as written in the book, or is this a houserule you came up with? I only ask because the BoL Mythic rules on pg 157 specifically state "You can use 1 AP to attract 10 rabble followers (each with 1 lifeblood)."

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

Board footera