The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2021 3:42 am  #1

Mythic Ireland

Flying Buffalo has released ‘Mythic Ireland – T & T Campaign:

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/346160

I’ve always thought that such a setting would make a great game, but have never got to run one with any system. I also think BoL would be a good fit for a Mythic Ireland game. This product looks like something that could be easily converted to BoL and the price seems reasonable.

I’m tempted!

Last edited by Gruntfuttock (2/16/2021 3:43 am)

My real name is Steve Hall

2/17/2021 6:59 am  #2

Re: Mythic Ireland

That's a good find. Might be useful for running some REH based stories similar those involving Bran Mak Morn and Cormac Mac Art.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

5/22/2021 10:21 am  #3

I read about this when it came out.  I'm really horrible at converting adventures though.  Of course I haven't really tried too hard.

Where's my axe?

5/23/2021 2:16 am  #4

I did end up buying this - it's a good product. I haven't done anything with it yet though! 

My Everywhen 1930s Daisy St Clair adventures are coming to 'series end', so it's time to do a new game, but I think it's likely to be either a return to the fantasy Bronze Age with Ayaharsa, or else 17th century France with Captain Treville's Daughter.

6/01/2021 10:45 pm  #5

A may have to think hard about this.  Though there's plenty of Everywhen stuff I still haven't bought.  And the new pulp supplement looks good.  Hurm...

And whichever campaign you choose, they are always entertaining to hear about if you have the time.

Where's my axe?

6/02/2021 6:22 am  #6

Thanks for the kind comment on my APs! 

The pulp supplement is really good, and a very good price for all the 1930s goodness included. But the T&T supplement is also good. So it depends what you feel like at the moment - .45s and a martini with a twist, or swords and chariots.

6/02/2021 9:58 am  #7

Gruntfuttock wrote:

Thanks for the kind comment on my APs! 

The pulp supplement is really good, and a very good price for all the 1930s goodness included. But the T&T supplement is also good. So it depends what you feel like at the moment - .45s and a martini with a twist, or swords and chariots.

Very true.  And my interests vary widely.  Sometimes over a short period of time.

Where's my axe?

Board footera