The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/07/2014 12:45 pm  #1

SciFi Dogs of W*A*R

I'm working on a SciFi hack of Dogs of W*A*R and I'm currently working on the Ship Combat.

Would anyone be interested in play testing it over Roll20 in a G+ Hangout?

2/08/2014 7:28 am  #2

Re: SciFi Dogs of W*A*R

Murgh Bpurn wrote:

I'm working on a SciFi hack of Dogs of W*A*R and I'm currently working on the Ship Combat.

Would anyone be interested in play testing it over Roll20 in a G+ Hangout?

I could be, but I'm unfamiliar with Roll20 and it depends on timezones etc as all these things do

2/08/2014 7:55 am  #3

Well timezone definitly won't be a problem, I'm close enough that we could do it F2F! Roll20 is faily easy to get to grips with.

2/09/2014 11:06 pm  #4

I'm waiting for some more yays!

2/10/2014 10:21 am  #5

......Yay!
I've never tried Roll20 or been to a G+ Hangout (I feel such a luddite!) - however, if you speak slowly, and maybe supply pictures, I would be able to follow simple instructions......

2/10/2014 1:40 pm  #6

So to clarify, this would be a GMT evening. I've a friend who might have some time free in a couple of weeks.

2/11/2014 9:16 am  #7

Sounds good - I'm GMT (down in Devon - which to be fair, may or may not exactly inhabit the same timeframe as the rest of the UK!).

2/12/2014 10:42 am  #8

roo wrote:

Sounds good - I'm GMT (down in Devon - which to be fair, may or may not exactly inhabit the same timeframe as the rest of the UK!).

Where abouts? I'm in Plymouth, although I work halfway between Bristol and Gloucester.

2/12/2014 10:45 am  #9

I'm not in GMT, but I'm on vacation until the start of March, so if you need an extra pay tester, I'd love to participate. I'm a huge fan of Roll20 and know my way around it and Google Hangouts.

2/12/2014 10:47 am  #10

Oops, I meant play tester...

Board footera