The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2015 1:41 am  #81

Re: Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Jargogle wrote:

Recovering Lost Lifeblood is on pages 16-17 (including how alchemists and physicians can help).

Axos Mountains are described on pages 88-89, and the Regional Trait is on page 18. The winged folk are described on page 87. The only omission is that the Axos Mountain Regional Trait is not listed in the book's Contents pages.

Jargogle

Thanks. For the Axos Mountains, that's what I meant, it's there, just not in the summary. Nitpicking and all

Crush your enemies
See them driven before you.
Hear the lamentations of their women.

5/04/2015 1:45 pm  #82

Just popping in to say hello

I Think I was Meetgrinder on the previous Lemuria forum before it was killed by Kitchen Ad spam. Ran a play by post on there which was completed (satisfactorily I thought) but we lost quite a few on the way. Will be looking to sort out another PbP at some point, but need to read up on the newest version of BoL.

Cheers, Paul

5/04/2015 10:20 pm  #83

Meetgrinder wrote:

Just popping in to say hello

I Think I was Meetgrinder on the previous Lemuria forum before it was killed by Kitchen Ad spam. Ran a play by post on there which was completed (satisfactorily I thought) but we lost quite a few on the way. Will be looking to sort out another PbP at some point, but need to read up on the newest version of BoL.

Cheers, Paul

Sweet! I'd be interested, depending on when you might start...

7/27/2015 1:42 am  #84

Hi,
I believe I was on the old forum, can't remember the name I went under, but it wasn't anything to do with kitchen's.

Rubies flung in mud.
Unfurl the darkling splendours -
   (John Jakes - 'Brak the Barbarian)

2/14/2016 2:48 pm  #85

Howdy - 
Finally pulled the trigger and joined. I really enjoy BoL. Recently have gotten into Woodland Warriors with my kids. Fantastic little game.
Cheers - Mike

6/23/2016 10:30 am  #86

Howdy all. I made a form-fillable PDF of the BoL:ME character sheet. Just trying to find a convenient place to put it so you can download it.

6/23/2016 10:37 am  #87

And here is a link to my quick-n-dirty, form-fillable PDF character sheet for Mythic Edition. All rights reserved by their  respective copyright holders yadda-yadda-yadda lawyer speech etc. Document provided as it, no warranty implied, more lawyer speech.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxSvqnMT0NpBbXJ3UzljanV4Sm8

If anybody has a better choice than "Goudy" for a barbaric-but-legible font, let me know.

Sutek of the Seven Sigils

6/23/2016 10:49 am  #88

looks nice! How about one for The BoL Hack?

6/23/2016 11:50 am  #89

The BoL Hack? Just purchased BoL:ME a week ago. I'm not familiar with the BoL Hack. Some google-fu and... another game? Does it need a character sheet?

9/11/2016 10:13 am  #90

Hi Lemurites!
I just discovered this place walking down one narrow smelly alley off the Maul. Darnit, it sure looks a bit deserted, but I am guessing many an evil-doer hides in the shadows and that there is hardly a better place to get to know better the game and get resources to get my first campaign rolling .  I am off to explore the rest of the forum, not before bowing to y'all and leave the next round paid, particularly to those who may point to ways to put the cosmic horror factor into BoL.
Yours,
lesser_evil

"Ftaires! Ftaires!"

Board footera