The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/27/2014 6:13 pm  #1

Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Hello everyone! I was bat on the Lords of Lemuria forum and various other oldschool rpg places, I write the Ancient Vaults & Eldritch Secrets blog and I am working on a graphic novel for the blog and with a co-conspirator on a variant set of rules for oldschool gaming.

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

1/28/2014 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Greetings, fellow Lemurian adventurers!

Hi Guys, looks like the Lords of Lemuria forums have been overtaken by kitchen salesmen, so maybe this is the new place to hang out and talk about all things BoL-related.

1/30/2014 2:56 pm  #3

Hi I'm new to BoL, but willing to try :D.

1/30/2014 10:17 pm  #4

Darq, welcome to the best rpg around for actual story and adventure. My group has been using this system for over a year now and will not switch systems. Some things such as Weapon Flurish needed to be adjusted (we made it up to 3 times per scene but no more then once per target) for our liking but over all its a solid system. If 2d6 does not work for you then try 2d10 with a target number of 12 ( 2-3=crit fail, 19-20=crit success).

Coins, cleavage, and carnage...the three C's of Swords & Sorcery.

1/31/2014 8:41 am  #5

Yes, welcome aboard, Darq! As Nox said, this is the best rpg for story and adventure. Adding on your own elements is such an easy task. I have added a silver standard system, new races and monsters and made a magic system that is a bit more expanded than what is presented in the book, however as long as you keep it simple this game will be a snap to run and so easy to pick up and just get the players into it that you will be surprised.

I am the one who writes ​https://ancientvaults.wordpress.com/ for the OSR, yet BoL and Everywhen are pretty cool too.

2/01/2014 8:59 am  #6

This site looks nice! I cant wait to see this place balloon with content.

There is much to brake-in with a new user, at a new forum. *cracks knuckles*

2/02/2014 4:00 pm  #7

Here I am, coming over from Lords of Lemuria 

2/03/2014 1:38 am  #8

And now the germans invade this BoL Forum as well.

Deutscher BoL Blog

"Killing equals honor!"

2/03/2014 7:49 am  #9

Hey everyone. I've recently returned to RPG games entirely due to Barbarians of Lemuria.
I'm looking forward to sharing some of great info.
I'm also looking forward to the Mythic Edition.
Great job on moving the forum. I was getting sick of kitchen ads.

2/04/2014 1:26 am  #10

Narmer's here!  Let the party commence!

Where's my axe?

Board footera