The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/12/2014 3:47 am  #1

BOL via pbp or video conference of sort or another

I’ve been putting together a outline for a long term BOL game for some time, but because of work and family, I don’t foresee me having an opportunity to get a tabletop session together. So… I’m either going the way of setting up a post board to do this or set aside a night once a week that I can run something on Skype, ooVoo, etc..

First, I’d like to see if there is any interest and second if anyone had suggestions on what venue would be more appealing?

The game will take place in the typical Lemuria setting with a few tweaks.

6/12/2014 11:47 am  #2

Re: BOL via pbp or video conference of sort or another

I forgot to add that I live on the eastern seaboard of the United States.

6/12/2014 4:49 pm  #3

I'd be up for it. It would be nice to play rather than run a game for a change.
That said, I'd only be available as of July, since for the moment I work till 11:00 PM est.
If that doesn't work for you that's cool. Just figure I'd lay the cards on the table from the get go.

6/13/2014 6:16 am  #4

No, it shouldn’t be a problem. Because of my work schedule it will be later in the evening, most likely Friday or Saturday nights. As I get closer to the launch I’ll post more information as far as tweaks to the setting, house rules, etc.

11/17/2014 11:08 am  #5

Now, that I'm nearly finished with my death dealer hack for BoL, I will be setting up a game on Roll20 using skype.

Board footera