The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/22/2018 8:22 am  #1

Bride of the Rat King- a pre release question

I’ll be posting a new BoL adventure “Bride of the Rat King” in a few days and I’m working on the maps at the moment. 

Question- do many of you guys use Roll20 as if so I can provide the maps as extra files ready scaled to use as battle maps - otherwise I’ll just embed them in the pdf as usual.

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.
My blog -Otherworlds - RPG  thoughts, settings, adventures

4/23/2018 5:38 am  #2

Re: Bride of the Rat King- a pre release question

I don't play digitally, so not important for me, but I think a fair number of people do play online. I've got nothing to back this up mind - it's just an impression I get from comments here and on the Barbarians of Lemuria community on Google +.

My real name is Steve Hall

4/23/2018 6:46 am  #3

Re: Bride of the Rat King- a pre release question

Thanks Gruntfuttock - I will be including the "Battlemats" anyway - but the maps with all the labels and secret bits will be embedded in the pdf as normal.    Probably a couple of days away from release (RPing permitting!)

I've written a book!  Regency Drama and Cyberpunk thriller all rolled into one!   "A Step Beyond Context" available now.
My blog -Otherworlds - RPG  thoughts, settings, adventures

Board footera