The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2015 5:21 pm  #1

Consolidate the Forums and Reduce Needless Forum Spread

Just an idea, but given the lack of traffic, there are too many subforums and separate forums. Things are too spread out; it would likely be better to simply have a single section for Mythic, a single forum for Legendary and Before, a single forum for Other BoL-Powered RPGs, etc. As it stands there are a lot of forums and subforums (not always distinctly labelled) with little in them, and too many that encompass multiple iterations (never mind that there are specific forums for those iterations anyway). The "Tales far and wide" section, for example, could easily be subsumed within specific iteration subforums or a pair of more general subforums (The Realm of Lemuria - for widely-appropriate Lemuria Setting materials/homebrews, and Realms Beyond - for widely-appropriate homebrew settings/materials).

Last edited by Jargogle (7/09/2015 5:25 pm)

8/26/2015 6:39 am  #2

Re: Consolidate the Forums and Reduce Needless Forum Spread

+1

Too much, too young...

8/26/2015 10:49 am  #3

+1

I would love to see some sub-forums dedicated to fan-based settings such as BotV as well. The BotV thread is massive and covers so many topics that really should have their own threads.

Wealth can be wonderful, but you know, success can test one's mettle as surely as the strongest adversary.

10/01/2015 10:15 am  #4

+!

I agree. It's too spread out.

10/02/2015 11:00 pm  #5

+ 2d6!!!! (BoL's happy number)
Good idea! Subforums are too many.

Bow to Satan!!!

5/25/2016 3:56 pm  #6

Any chance this might happen?  It's been a while, with no feedback from the board admins. 

I agree with the suggestion, and would request that all the "Tales far and wide" sections be folded into a single subforum for House Rules/Homebrew...

Board footera