The Champions of Lemuria meet here.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2014 10:34 am  #1

Tower of the Elephant

I somehow missed/forgot about this adventure.  I ran across this forum discussion on RPG.net.  Somebody did up a version of "The Tower of the Elephant" for BoL.  You can find the link to the adventure in the discussion or here.  I'm going to add it to G-Mans' Hyborean Age adventures.

Enjoy.

Where's my axe?

6/24/2014 12:53 pm  #2

Re: Tower of the Elephant

I'm the one who put the dropbox link up, so people could get it. Least I could for for my fellow BoL fans 

6/24/2014 6:24 pm  #3

urbwar wrote:

I'm the one who put the dropbox link up, so people could get it. Least I could for for my fellow BoL fans 

I noticed.  And a big thank you for that.

Where's my axe?

6/24/2014 10:43 pm  #4

like I said, just doing something for my fellow BoL fans. Good thing I still had my copy. 

7/04/2014 11:52 am  #5

Looks cool.  Tower of the Elephant was my first Conan story I read. Immediately after finishing it, I decided to run that as an adventure.  Good to see it in BoL form!

4/08/2015 8:26 am  #6

What is "G-Mans' Hyborean Age adventures"?

4/08/2015 5:23 pm  #7

michaeltaylor wrote:

What is "G-Mans' Hyborean Age adventures"?

G-Man is an online entity and a real-world writer.  He wrote several adventures for BoL set in the Hyborian Age of Conan.  They can be found at The Venomous Pao's Strange Stones blog in the downloads section.

Last edited by Narmer (4/08/2015 5:25 pm)

Where's my axe?

4/09/2015 8:24 am  #8

Cool! Thank you!

7/14/2016 2:14 pm  #9

I know its not needed to play the adventure, but would anyone know where I can find some sort of map or floorplan for this? I plan to run it on Roll20 (modified to fit in the Lemuria setting) and my group prefers battlemaps when playing.

He dwells on a great mountain. What use to call on him? Little he cares if men live or die. Better to be silent than to call his attention to you; he will send you dooms, not fortune! He is grim and loveless, but at birth he breathes power to strive and slay into a man's soul. What else shall men ask of the gods?

7/14/2016 4:51 pm  #10

Crom wrote:

I know its not needed to play the adventure, but would anyone know where I can find some sort of map or floorplan for this? I plan to run it on Roll20 (modified to fit in the Lemuria setting) and my group prefers battlemaps when playing.

There is a d20 Hyborian Age site that you can find here.  There are a couple of versions of the Tower of the Elephant for said game system.  There is also a set of maps included that you can find here.  They are not grid-maps but it's a start.

Last edited by Narmer (7/14/2016 4:51 pm)

Where's my axe?

Board footera